Tuesday, June 02, 2009

We're great, thanks.

Every time I start to write about this it just sounds whiny, but our life is completely different now, and I figure I owe it to my diligent blog-stalkers who may not know the whole story and are wondering why I rarely update the blog these days. So, what have we been up to, you ask? Well, I've been working full-time teaching middle school Special Ed., taking classes for my Masters, serving as Primary President, and I'm coming up on seven months pregnant. Oh yes, and in my abundance of spare time I've been raising my two toddlers. After being at the babysitter's all day they come home starving and crying while I try to get dinner ready. Every once in a while we even get to see James. Pretty much our life looks like this right now:



Thanks to everyone that has been checking in and helping out. I'm horribly lonely for my friends and can't wait for life to calm down a little. Eight more days of work... I'll edit this to add, for all the many who are wondering, that we do not know what we are having. We had one ultrasound and the baby was being shy. We'll probably have one more near the end but at this point we may opt to go for the big surprise!

3 comments:

M3MU said...

He done got all growed up. ;-) Parker is adorable. (So is his big sis)
Soooooooooooo....
WHEN ARE YOU HAVING THAT BLASTED ULTRASOUND?!?!?! How am I supposed to spoil this baby if I don't know if its a boy or girl?!? You can just have the doc mail the info to me. =) You know my email address right?
Miss you all a whole bunch!

Lindsay said...

Okay, I'd be freaking out with all of those responsibilities, but you seem to be doing well.

I was starting to think I missed the memo on whether you're having a boy or a girl. Have you still not found out?!?

DenosClan said...

Hang in there. You're amazing!