With three little ones at home, chaos reigns! It's noisy and busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
That was awesome! I especially loved Kenley shimmying the boa down her back!!
Hilarious! I miss you guys!
I'd say dracula was the scariest. And my my my Katie, you can really pull off white hair. James, that looked a little too real for me.
This is so hilarious! I love it! Hey, I lost your phone number...can you send it to me?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was awesome! I especially loved Kenley shimmying the boa down her back!!
Hilarious!
I miss you guys!
I'd say dracula was the scariest. And my my my Katie, you can really pull off white hair. James, that looked a little too real for me.
This is so hilarious! I love it! Hey, I lost your phone number...can you send it to me?
Post a Comment