Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Claire's First Birthday Party

On Claire's birthday, we had some family over to celebrate the big day!

The theme was pink and green. I "hired" the girls to make some cute decorations for me, James did the cupcakes, and I made these cute little tissue paper flowers.


Claire is so lucky that she has TWO great-grandmas to love on her and spoil her rotten!

I took this picture just because it made me laugh. We're kind of a clog family around here.
 
Being the foodie that she is, Claire of course loved her birthday cupcake!


Here is Claire opening her presents. She was genuinely excited about her little toys. My mom got her hot sauce. So awesome.

Scott and Brianne Skyped into the party, which was so much fun. We had the computer on the floor during presents so that they could see Claire, and she kept crawling over and showing them things that she had unwrapped. It was so cute!

Happy Birthday to our little Claire Bear! You bring us unending entertainment and joy! We love your feisty little face!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So cute!!! And I'm so jealous! I have dibs on Kenley's birthday. I will NOT be left out again. :)

Katie said...

I wouldn't so much say you were "left out," as much as you "didn't call" on Claire's birthday. Just to clarify. ;)

Brianne said...

snooze you lose! just kidding... i really wish there was multiple way calling on skype so we can all talk...

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Claire! She is such a cutie! Looks like she had a great time!