Last week it was super warm here (like, upper FIFTIES, can you believe it?). Every day when I got home from work the kids were outside enjoying the sunshine. On Friday, the heat was so sweltering (high of 59 degrees) that the kids got their swimsuits on and ran through the sprinklers. Summer, here we come!
No, I would never let my kids run around with sharp sticks. Why?
Lovin' the ankle chub.
Soooooo cute! This might be my favorite swimming suit I've ever purchased for the kids. And I have purchased a LOT.
Don't worry, those aren't creepers in the background staring at the kids. It's my grandma and grandpa stopping by to say hello. LOVE living close to them!
2 comments:
I love that chubby ankle picture. Your kids are all so cute, plus super sweet and well behaved too. Either you got really lucky or you are a fabulous mom, maybe both.
I love that your kids are running through the sprinklers at 59 degrees. We took our kids to the city pool and ella wanted to leave because she said it was "freezing!" It was 97 degrees outside.
Post a Comment