Today was Kenley's Mother's Day Tea at her preschool. I was able to leave work and attend, and it was such a fun and relaxing afternoon. It really struck me how much Kenley is growing up and learning, becoming more confident. She had some traumatized tears during her preschool Christmas performance, but today she just looked straight at me (too nervous to look anywhere else) and sang with such a big smile on her face that you would never have known how shy and nervous she felt.
The best part was a card where they ask the kids questions and write down their answers. It was then that I truly found out how incomparably special I am in my daughter's eyes.
2 comments:
you guys both look sooo pretty! And Monkey Families are pretty awesome - sounds good to me. :)
Ha ha- that is too funny!
Post a Comment