Sunday, May 18, 2008

More family in town!

This week we were lucky enough to get a visit from my Grandma Teddy and Aunt Gail, and also my Great-Aunt Pauline! It was so fun to get to see everyone and spend time together. Kenley has a special place in her heart for Grandma Teddy. They hardly ever see each other, but whenever she sees a picture, she always points out Grandma Teddy. On Wednesday we went to the zoo with my mom, and Gail was sweet enough to come along. Then Thursday we went back over for dinner. We took some cute family pictures!

The zoo:






Hanging out at Dad and Joanie's (sorry, I know it's total overload). I included one of Parker's sweet curly hair because we might chop it pretty soon.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am one happy grandma to see all of these pictures! Keep it up, Katie.
Grandma Kerry

Anonymous said...

I have dibs on Parker's first haircut/trim FYI. =) Can't wait to see you guys!